Friday, September 4, 2009

Introducing... The Behrens Photo Workshop Studio

Once in a while you feel like life is going to crush you and nothing is working out. Then, in just one phone call something great happens. Monday was one of those days. I've been looking for a larger space for my studio where I could build larger sets for better high fashion shoots without much luck. Then, out of the blue a space materialized, a space better than I could have ever dreamed of and even in a exciting location!!! I can't wait to get started...

There is plenty of office/studio space

Look at all that room to build multiple sets


I can't thank the owner of the space enough, it was nothing short of a mircle and I look forward to making the studio into a powerhouse of creativity.
More to come...

Visit: www.behrensphotoworkshop.com

1 comment:

Michael K said...

Very cool. Let me know if you need any help fixing the place up.