So why am I running??? Simple, after so many successful workshops it is time for a face lift. I've said it before, we have had over 400 photographers come through the workshop as well as over 200 models!!! The momentum is building, there are many attempting to copy and the work has gotten greater. What started as a one man operation out of my home office has grown to multiple people being involved to make the workshops better. I will over the month of September be changing the behrensphotoworkshop.com to something different (it's a secret). I believe the workshop has grown bigger than myself and will have new partners involved, new cities opened, new themes and greater locations and models. We can't wait to unveil our new site!!!
You can join us for an exciting time at one of our workshops and get in on what has been called "Disneyland for a photographer" by visiting us at: www.behrensphotoworkshop.com

1 comment:
hey that sounds like a lot of fun!!!
Post a Comment